Providing systems engineering and technical assistance for for the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command/U.S. Army Forces Strategic Command (USASMDC/ARSTRAT) and other associated defense organizations in support of Air, Space, Missile Defense, Homeland Security/Defense, Warfighter, Cyber, and Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear missions.
Quantum supports the Informational and Computational Engineering (ICE) Division of the SMDC Future Warfare Center through SETAC Task Order 13-005. The tasks we perform include:
- Support to the SMDC Simulation Center processes, resources, capabilities, and operations. The Simulation Center provides mission essential computing facilities, communication services, technical engineering support analysis, exercise and training functions, and modeling and simulation support.
- Development of plans for Simulation Center growth and strategies for upgrades and new capabilities
- Cyber security assessments
- Business operations support and studies for improved processes and procedures
- Analysis and development of computational platforms and resources