Quantum is proud to offer our services under the General Services Administration's (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS), which makes it quick and easy for all federal agencies to contract for our services. In addition, Quantum has been awarded numerous Agency-Specific prime contract vehicles.
GSA – Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance Contract (SETAC) 10 / USASMDC / ARSTRAT
Offers a full spectrum of Professional Services Schedule (PSS), including strategic planning for technology activities/programs; concept and requirements development; system design, engineering and integration; test and evaluation; and acquisition and life cycle management.
- Provide systems engineering and technical assistance for SMDC/ARSTRAT and other associated defense organizations in support of Air, Space, Missile Defense, Homeland Security/Defense, Warfighter, Cyber, and Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear missions.
- Place of Performance: Huntsville, AL
Concepts and Operations for Space and Missile Defense Integration Capabilities (COSMIC)
- Provide U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command / Army Forces Strategic Command (USASMDC/ARSTRAT) with Space, Near Space, Missile Defense, Cyber, Capabilities Integration and Development support. This is across the entire range of Future Warfare Center (FWC) responsibilities from Future Concept Development to C4ISR system integration and prototype development.
- Places of Performance: Huntsville, AL; Colorado Springs, CO; and National Capital Region
Design, Development, Demonstration, and Integration (D3I) Domain 3 (D3ID3)
D3ID3 is a $1,058,000,000 order-dependent, multiple award IDIQ contract that provides USASMDC/ARSTRAT with the capability to design, develop, demonstrate, and integrate products focused on development of Space, Missile Defense, and High Altitude in the Technical Support Area of Enhanced Warfighter Capabilities.
- Places of Performance: Huntsville, AL, and Colorado Springs, CO
U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM)
Expedited Professional and Engineering Support Services (EXPRESS)
Foreign Threat Systems, Spare Parts, and Manuals Support Contract, Threat Systems ID/IQ Contract / PM TMO / PEO STRI
- Provide comprehensive technical advisory and assistance services to the AMCOM Life Cycle Management Command, U.S. Army Program Executive Offices (PEOs), U.S. Army Materiel Command (AMC), U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM) and other customers.
- Technical Domain – Blanket Purchase Agreement
- Places of Performance: Huntsville, AL, and Fort Hood, TX
Foreign/Non-Standard Weapons, Accessories, and Parts / RDECOM-ARDEC
- Provide systems, subsystems, spare parts and manuals and related equipment that represents foreign threat systems as specified in the individual delivery orders. Systems range from fully mission capable weapon systems to non-operational ancillary components.
- Place of Performance: Huntsville, AL
- Provide RDECOM-ARDEC and several Program Offices with multiple variants of foreign, non-standard, U.S.-obsolete, and commercial weapons, accessories, and weapon parts systems engineering and technical assistance.
- Blanket Order Agreement with initial Period of Performance: 10/12/2012 – 10/11/2017
- Places of Performance: Huntsville, AL, and Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
U.S. Army TANK-Automotive Command – Strategic Services Solutions (TS3) Research and Development (R&D)
- Provide services associated with research and development, testing and evaluation (RDT&E) and includes support to lab services to support the customers of Army Contracting Command – Warren (ACC-Wrn).
- Place of Performance: Warren, MI
ASA(ALT) Support / PM SBCT and RSJPO – Analytical Support Services
- Supporting ASA(ALT) with Army-level acquisition, financial, and strategic management services for the Stryker (Acquisition Category ID) program, the centerpiece of the Army’s Stryker Brigade Combat Teams and the vanguard of Army Force Modernization efforts. Also providing Army-level oversight for the Robotics Joint Program Office, to include the Small Unmanned Ground Vehicle (SUGV) (Acquisition Category II).
- Place of Performance: Pentagon, DC
SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
- The U.S. Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas, including engineering, prototyping, software, IS/IA/IT, logistics, training, programmatics, and public affairs.
- Qualified to compete in Zone 2 (National Capital Region), Zone 4 (Gulf Coast Region) and Zone 6 (Southwest Region)
North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Communications and Information (NCI) Agency
Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA)
- Quantum provides services that include science and research for military services and national defense, project management, business administration, training and manpower development, cyber security, IT services, and web and database design.